Rack Power Distribution
Deploying enclosure power distribution has become an increasingly complex process. The IT or facilities professional not only needs to have an understanding of the hardware power performance, but must also understand its implication to the upstream distribution and network.
Unlike other suppliers, DCR has an on staff Engineer to assist you with load estimates, site assessments and application engineering. And like a Data Center engineering firm, DCR is brand agnostic. We constantly scrutinize the market looking for the best application based power solutions, not the most popular one. Because of this approach, our customers receive the best technology and pricing. Our enclosure power distribution units feature technology to match your application, including:
It is easy to select a solution! Pick the the power density and then the technology!
- Low Density PDU (up to 5 kW)
- 120V - 15A, 20A, 30A208V - 20A, 30ABasic, Metered and Monitored models for small but critical loads.Read More
- Medium Density PDU (5-12 kW)
- 208V - 40A, 60A208V 3-Phase - 20A, 30A, 35ABasic, Metered, Monitored and Switched models for growing IT loadsRead More
- High Density PDU (12 kW+)
- 208V 3-Phase - 50A, 60A, 80A, 100ABasic, Metered, Monitored and Switched models for blade servers and other high power applications.Read More
- Automatic Transfer Switches
Dual-corded fail-over switch to provide two input sources to single corded devicesRead More