Replacement Floor Tiles
- Match tile color
- Hollow or filled
- Perforated or solid
- Exact model replacement
- Woodcore or steel or aluminum
Replacement floor tiles for any existing floor system
We are pleased to offer an access floor panel replacement program. Access floors have been in existence since the 1960’s and have incurred many changes. Over the years, manufacturers and models have come and gone. Our staff includes individuals who have over 30 years experience in the industry. In order to successfully match your existing floor, we first need to identify what you have. Some common panel systems have a wood core, hollow steel core and concrete filled steel core. In addition, the high pressure laminate comes in various colors and thicknesses, 1/16” and 1/8”. We have determined that the best way to service your needs is with photos of your floor.
Please contact us with the following:
1. Photo of the top surface of the panel.
2. Photo of the underside of the panel
3. Photo of the panel edge.
4. Photo of the pedestal and stringer understructure.
5. Measurement of the Laminate tile thickness 1/16” or 1/8”.
6. Quantity of panels required.
Please provide zip code for accurate freight estimate.
Please list inside delivery or liftgate service requirement.
- Liskey, Donn, USG, Tate, Mult-A-Frame, C-Tec, Interface, CEI, GHP, Maxcess, ASM, Bravo, Haworth, Westinghouse, Camino, ASP, Floating Floors, Severn, Hitachi, Donn Severn, Netherhill, Webber, Mero