Ceiling Grid Vent System
- Up to 575 CFM airflow
- Use in 24” x 24” ceiling grid systems
- Aggressively vents rooms and closets with a drop ceiling
- Package includes everything needed but is also customizable
- 9 High quality, long life low voltage fans (Est 50,000 Lifespan)
The Ceiling Grid Vent System is designed to aggressively vent air from equipment rooms or closets
The Ceiling Grid Vent System is designed to aggressively vent air from equipment rooms or closets. The unit easily installs in a standard 2'x2' ceiling grid and uses nine, professional grade 120mm DC fans to aggressively, but quietly, vent up to an impressive 575 CFM of air. The fans are automated by using two independent temperature controllers with the first turning on one bank of fans at 80oF and the second controller turning the remaining fans on at 88oF.
This means that the fans only run when necessary which saves energy and increases the life of the system. The unit is constructed of lightweight aluminum and is finished in an attractive white enamel. The grid allows for maximum airflow and features concealed hinges which allows for easy access to the fan unit for cleaning and service if necessary.
If noise is an issue, the fan speed is adjustable to effectively reduce fan noise. More advanced temperature controllers can also be used to automatically vary the speed of the fans or change the on and off set points (available separately). The unit can also be ducted with the use of an optional duct box.
While the unit can be customized, this package includes: Ceiling Grid Housing, Fan Panel with 9 Fans and Basic Temperature Controllers Installed, and a Power Supply (a second power supply can be purchased and used to power the two banks of fans separately).
To Request Pricing and More Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attractive White Enamel Housing
- Includes Nine 120mm Top Quality DC Fans
- Automated Controllers Turn One Bank of Fans on at 80°F and the Remaining Fans on at 88°F
- Brushed Aluminum Finish
- Inside dimensions of 20" x 20" with outside dimensions of 23.75" x 23.75
- Acoustic Noise: Max. 43.5 dB at 12VDC
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC & Operating Voltage Range: 6-13.8 VDC & Rated Current: Max. 1.665 Amps & Rated Power Consumption: Max. 19.8 Watts
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 160° F
- Fan Life: 60,000 hours & Rated Fan Speed: 2200 RPM +/- 10% at rated voltage
- Airflow: Up to 575 CFM