- Modular construction
- Low acquisition cost
- Configurable monitor arm options
- Power and data distribution options
- Custom color laminate work surface
The CommandTech is one of the most versatile & economical computer desk solutions available.
The CommandTech console incorporates the major features required in the modern network operations center and control room. The CommandTech has rectangular steel legs with bullnosed glass-filled nylon end caps and offset column, steel support beam, and modesty panels. A 20amp 8 receptacle power bar is mounted to the modesty panel providing power to the station. There is a wire management tray available for running all the cabling under the worksurface. The product can be configured with corner sections to give the user a continuous work surface.
Standard modules makes configuring CommandTech a snap. The standard lengths are 36", 48", 60", and 72". Custom console lengths are available. Corner modules include 22.5, 45, 90, reverse 22.5 and reverse 45 degree work surfaces.
- Wire channel handles a large bundle of power and data cables
- CPU Holder provides complete acccess to drives and connections. Hangs in-line with leg to save space.
- Variety of optional pass-through grommets
- High quality polyurethane work surface edge nosing
- Durable steel leg assemblies
- Optional black slatwall available to holds displays and accessories
- 30" or 36” deep work surface
- Angle Connector Bridges available in angles ranging from 22.5 to 90°, the bridges enable you to form curved or angled modules.(Optional)
- Accessory: CPU holder, keyboard tray, task lights, monitor arms
- Seamless work surfaces