Job Title: Regional Project Manager
Location: West, Northwest, Midwest, Middle Atlantic
Data Center Resources is hiring Regional Account Executives in several metropolitan areas. Qualified candidates should have extensive experience providing solutions to the data center market. Knowledge of power, cooling and other data center infrastructure is a definite plus. Our unique integrated solutions and quality vendor relationships create the opportunity to achieve unlimited levels of success. We are looking for committed and visionary team members who would like to be a part of our dynamic company and build a career in bringing advanced and practical solutions to our customers.
• Use business development & sales skills coupled with technical knowledge to meet & exceed sales goals set by management.
• Ability to “Cold Call”, network through referrals, and establish business channels.
• Ability to build strong business relationships at all levels of an organization.
• Prospecting for new business, preparing/presenting proposals, and maintaining relationships.
• Ability to “Close Deals” in an efficient and profitable manner by leveraging consultative selling techniques.
• Maintain high level of product knowledge.
• Develop and implement market development plans.
• Attend trade shows and association meetings as required.
• Serves as point of contact for customer issues.
• Provide management with valuable and reliable field feedback related to products, competition, pricing, and market dynamics.
• Maintain expenses within budgetary limit.
• Weekly reporting and updates of sales.
• Responsible for requesting & participating in preparing proposals & ensuring the accuracy of sales orders & purchase orders.
• Responsible for sales forecasting and reporting.
• Travel is required, up to 70%.
Please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.